Friday 1 June 2012

Intoduction

This is our first entry. Yes, 'our' first entry. It's not only me, but with my best-friend Pragya. This blog will be about the daily drama we face and the daily thinking we do to solve them. 

So, my name is Joy and I'm writing this blog with my best friend Pragya. We'll sign off our names at the end of each post so you could guess who's writing what.
Me and Pragya are different, quite different, but at the end of the day we come together as sisters. :) 
So we can't just tell you are likes and dislikes because there's a lot of difference. Haha...never knew we'd meet each other. We thank God everyday for giving us each other and letting us be awesome friends. 

You might think it's just another blog of teenage drama, but we'll make sure we keep you reading ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment