Tuesday 5 June 2012

I just wanna make Music :)

Quick update: This blog is no longer a dual blog. It's just going to be me, Joy, posting on the blog. Pragya has decided to make her own blog when she is really ready for it. I'll let you guys know when she makes a blog :)


Everybody out there have thought about the future at some point in their life. And everybody, I'm sure, has a dream to become something or to make something. So, my dream is to make it big in the music industry. I want to sing. Simple but complicated. I live in India and what I've heard from people is that it would be hard to make it big like other artists. Most of them don't find 'music' as a career in life. They tell me it can be a hobby but not a career. But take it from the words of our own Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. "You can be the change you want to see in the world."- Gandhi 
I believe that I can make it big and change people's mindset about music being a career. 
These days, there are so many out there who can sing very well. Nowadays, you need originality more than quality. I haven't been taking much steps towards it. Well, all I've done so far is sing for the school choir and a few charities. Haven't made an account on YouTube yet. I'll soon be taking vocal lessons and learn music. Just sitting at home and playing the guitar won't make me discovered. So I will cover a song and post it here on the blog. Tell me what you guys think of it because your thoughts and advises count ;) It would mean a lot to me!


So, tell me what your dreams are and what have you been doing to achieve them? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment